Trailriders specialise in mountain bike rental, with all our bikes less than 3 months old. We have chosen bikes that are lightweight and use a variety of brands to suit the individual. Toolkits provided are quite comprehensive although there is a full backup service if required. We are able to deal with individuals or groups. There are special rates for groups and mid week business.
- Bike with front Suspension €40.
- Family Rate - please call us for details.
- Price includes helmet & toolkit.
- Rental bikes must be returned by 16:00, therefore the last rental time is 13.30.
How To Book
- We only take bookings over phone so give us a call on 087-271 7330.
Wed - Sun & Every Bank Holiday
9am - 5pm
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
What To Bring
- Footwear that's got a grip, similar to a trekking shoe or a light hill walking boot.
- Appropriate clothing such as an extra layer, jacket.
- A little backpack to carry spare gear, lunch etc.
- Toilets and showers onsite for during and afterwards.
- Entry into the car park is €5 worth of coins or a yearly pass €35.
Terms & Conditions
- We can unfortunately no longer accept payment by cheque. Cash is accepted.
- Hirers must provide identification showing permanent addresss (photo licence or similar) and car registration number. The right to hire is at the discretion of Trailriders.
- Customer is responsible for bikes and other equipment including lost, stolen or damaged items in their care and agrees to reimburse Trailriders with the full cost of replacement or repair.
- Returns after stated return time will incur an additional charge of €10 per half hour overdue.