Is this course for you?
• You want to consolidate your current understanding of the fundamental MTB skills and ensure you are not allowing any bad habits to take hold.
• You may be feeling that your riding has become ‘stale’ and you want to move up to the next skill level.
• You want to nail the basics so you can move on with your technique to ride harder more technical terrain.
• You may struggle to keep on the wheel of more experienced riders and you would like to learn techniques to allow you to keep up without taking more risks.
• Want some expert advice on your technique and build your confidence at the same time.
What will you learn?
• We will consolidate the fundamental skills that even the professionals spend time on.
• How to position yourself on the bike to allow you to increase your speed without losing your balance and control.
• How to efficiently lift your front wheel off the ground and how to use your legs to maximize grip, balance and speed.
• How to ride drop-offs safely and with balance.
• How to maneuver your body on the bike to deal with trail features.
• How to ride typical corners found at trail centres including flat, bermed and switchbacks.
• How to get up and over rocky step-ups on climbs.
• How to maintain balance at slow speeds and master the ‘Trackstand’.
• Price: €65
• Duration: 6 hours
• Capacity: 8 riders
• Rider Experience: Regular mountain bikers
• Bike Hire Included: No
• Food Included: No
Dates: 22nd January 2017
Contact Us for Group Tuition..